- Eugenio Figueredo, FIFA vice president and executive committee member, CONMEBOL president and Urugauayan soccer federation president. Citizen of Uruguay.
- Eduardo Li, FIFA executive committee member-elect, CONCACAF executive committee member and Costa Rican soccer federation (FEDEFUT) president. Citizen of Costa Rica.
- José Maria Marin, FIFA organizing committee for the Olympic football tounaments member and Brazilien soccer federation (CBF) president. Citizen of Brail.
- Julio Rocha, FIFA development officer, Central American Football Union (UNCAF) president and Nicaraguan soccer federation (FENIFUT) president. Citizen of Nicaragua.
- Costas Takkas, CONCACAF attaché to the president and CIFA general secretary. Citizen of Great Britain.
- Jeffrey Webb, FIFA vice president and executive committee member, CONCACAF president, CFU executive committee member and Cayman Islands Football Association (CIFA) president. Citizen of Great Britain.
- Rafael Esquivel, President of the Venezuelan Football Federation and Member of the Executive Committee of the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL), Venezuelan citizen
Blocking of accounts and seizure of bank documents
Further to three US requests for legal assistance, the FOJ has also ordered the blocking of accounts at several banks in Switzerland through which bribes are claimed to have flowed as well as the seizure of related bank documents.
For details in the context of the Criminal procedure in the US please contact the press release of the Departement of Justice of the US.
NB: Regarding irregularities in connection with soccer tournaments, proceedings are under way on two separate fronts:
- Firstly, the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York is conducting a criminal investigation into the awarding of media, marketing and sponsorship rights for soccer tournaments in the United States and Latin America. The Federal Office of Justice is supporting this investigation in the context of international mutual legal assistance and will decide on any extradition and legal assistance requests.
- Secondly, the Office of the Attorney General is conducting a criminal investigation into the selection of Russia as the host country for the 2018 World Cup and Qatar as the host country for 2022. Please address any inquiries concerning the Swiss investigation to the Office of the Attorney General.
Last modification 27.05.2015